Please call Customer Service at 847-701-3011 to start the replacement process for the defective item that you have received.
- You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your product to claim an item as defective.
- Depending on the nature of the return we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a defective item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If you do wish to have your item replaced, you will be charged the amount of the new item and asked to ship the defective item back. Once we receive the defective item back, including original parts and packaging, we will issue a full refund for the item.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not defective, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
If your item is past our 30 day return policy or you purchased it elsewhere, please complete a Warranty Claim