This wok makes stir-frying quick and easy. Lightweight and featuring a flat bottom ensures it is easy to use and fits perfectly on all hob types including induction. The superior non-stick coating ensures the wok heats up faster and needs less oil making it a perfect piece of kitchen equipment for everyday use. Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy and this wok has been designed to assist with achieving that.
Made from 1.5mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel it offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking whilst ensuring the temperature remains consistent throughout. The non-stick coating is suitable for use with metal utensils. Occasionally apply a thin coating of cooking oil to the inner surface of the wok to prevent rusting should the coating become scratched.
The non-stick coating also means it is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can be used if desired. Any stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scouring products as this may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth. The long phenolic handle ensures it is easy to carry and perfectly balanced so won't topple over. It is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets so you can be assured it won't become loose and wobbly over time. The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
With an ideal capacity for cooking up a tasty meal for 3 - 4 people. To start cooking, place the wok centrally on your hob ring and heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot add your chosen ingredients and start cooking. The non-stick coating means you don't need to turn the hob up to full heat. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling it will cook quickly and evenly.
- Lightweight carbon steel wok finished with a three layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures and with less oil
- 12 in. wok is coated inside and outside to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting performance
- Flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so it doesn't topple over when set on oven
- Wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised out of a sturdy 1.5 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Induction compatible
- Dishwater safe - it is advisable to remove wok once the washer's cycle is finished
- Do not use scrubbing powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth